Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Change Bridge in Montville, New Jersey
generic cialis online
when will generic cialis be available read here
The Luxurious Townhomes and Single
Family Homes at Change Bridge in Montville Twp. is a
great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Located in the eastern part of Morris County NJ with Style,
Comfort and Location,
Serene Change Bridge offers a Suburban Oasis for both its
residents and visitors. The Townhomes and Single Family Homes at
Maintenance Free Townhouse and Detached Singled Family Home Living Without Sacrificing Space. Montville
Twp., recently ranked No. 1 in NJ for small towns by Money
Magazine, offers a Top Rated School System and a short ride to
all that the Metropolitan Area has to offer and is approximately 25
miles from New York City in Morris County,
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
- A Distinctive Community of 2-4 bedroom Townhomes with 1
or 2 Car Garages and 4-5 Bedroom Single Family Homes with 2 Car Garages in Montville, NJ.
- Located in a a large park-like setting then 293 units
consisting of 259 Townhouses and 34 Freestanding Single Family
Homes with plenty of open spaces between buildings.
Many Floor Plans to choose from including some that
offer Master Bedroom Suites on the First Level, Walkout
Townhomes range from approximately 1,800-2,400 Sq Ft, not
- Many Units have Basements, some of them have Finished
Basements and some of them are Walkout Basements.
- Modern Home Designs, Truly Elegant Residences
- Amenities include Club
House, Fitness Center, Swimming Pool and
- Ultimate Convenient Location! Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- A Short Drive to the Lakeland Bus Lines bus stop in
nearby Parsippany for bus to New York City or about 15 +/-
minutes to the NJ Transit car park bus centers in Wayne with
frequent bus service to NYC.
- NYC and Hoboken Trains service is available via the
Towaco Station nearby.
- 35 +/- minute drive to Manhattan.
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 15 +/- minutes drive to the Rockaway Townsquare Mall and
Willowbrook Mall in Wayne, NJ.
Minutes to Major Routes like 46, and
Interstates 287, 80, 280 provide for the Ultimate Location and
- Montville has an Excellent School System and an award winning modern
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
Changebridge, Montville, NJ: Bringing a New Level of
Luxury to Townhome and Single Family Living
The Change Bridge homes were
built from 1983-1996 and
feature 2-5 Bedrooms and 2.1-4 Baths and an 1 or 2 Attached Garages.
Some homes offer the convenience of Master Suites on the First
Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors, some with Vaulted Ceilings, Fireplaces and a Modern Floor
Plan bring a new level of Opulence to Community Living. There are many Floor
Plans to choose from. Many units have basements, some of which are
finished and others which are not.
They are designed to fit every homeowner's lifestyles.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer
a Club House, Tennis Courts,
Swimming Pool and a Fitness Center.
Parks and Shopping are nearby.
- Number of Units: 293
- Beds/Baths: 2-4 / 2.1-4.0
- Parking: 1-2 Car Garages
- Year Built: 1983-1996
- Price: $400,000 - $750,000
- Amenities: Outdoor Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Playground, Gazebo
- Common Features: Beautiful Landscaping, Walking Paths. Open and Airy Design with Spacious interiors some with Vaulted Ceilings, Fireplaces and a Modern Floor Plan. Spacious Living Rooms with Fireplaces, Formal Dining Area. Custom Eat-in-Kitchens and Baths, Separate Laundry areas with washer and dryer hookup. 1 or 2 Zone Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air Conditioning. Large Decks or Patio and some units with both a Deck and a Patio. Attached 1 or 2 Car Garages most with Direct Access to Units. Ample parking for additional cars and guests. Some units have Basements some of which are finished and some are Walkout Basements.
- Schools: Excellent Montville Public Schools. Cedar Hill Elementary, Hilldale Elementary, Valleyview Elementary, William Mason Elementary, Woodmont Elementary, Robert R. Lazar Middle School, Montville High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Short Drive to a Park-and-Ride Lot with New York City Bus Service, and easy access to major highways like Routes, 46, 80, 280 and 287. Commuter Train Service via the NJ Transit (Towaco) train station is one mile away. The Montclair-Boonton Line offers service to Hoboken Terminal where passengers can transfer to another train or bus to NYC. Or at Hoboken Terminal, passengers can switch to the PATH to reach New York City. About 10 +/- minutes to the NJ Transit car park bus centers in Wayne with frequent bus service to NYC.
- Fun & Recreation: The Changebridge community offers a Clubhouse with Fitness Center, Swimming Pool and Tennis Courts. The community sidewalks are great to enjoy the outdoors Also dozens of town, county, state parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. are just a few minutes away. About 25 miles to New York City.
- Special Features: One of the successful and well known townhome communities built in Morris County New Jersey that continues to enjoy excellent demand for re-sales.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Change Bridge, Montville, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
When you own a home in
Changebridge at Montville you spend your free time doing what you
want to. Outside, extensive landscaping adds a full
richness to the charm of this most desirable community.
Additionally your tranquil and active moods can both be
satisfied here. Enjoy the shimmering
Swimming Pool, play
Tennis at the Community Tennis Courts or enjoy the
Clubhouse with Exercise Room and Sauna or if even more active life
beckons, visit the township parks where you can try your
hand at everything from bocce to baseball.
The Morris County
Park Commission operates 24 sites, including three golf
courses, two aboreta and the Mennen Sports Arena and offers
a year-round program of activities throughout the county
like adult education courses, programs for school children,
planned trail walks, golf tournaments and outdoor concerts.
The Choice is Yours.
What's nice to know is that at the homes in Change
Bridge at Montville NJ, you will have the leisure and freedom to do everything. Or nothing at all.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Change Bridge Experts!
Local Map of Change Bridge in Montville, NJ